Why Use ManSys?
ManSys is chosen by organisations that buy, sell or trade goods. The full system is used by trading & procurement companies while a subset of functionality meets the needs of the export departments of corporates that already have an ERP solution.
ManSys handles multiple types of goods in both sector–specific configurations and for company specific requirements.
ManSys is used in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, China, Cyprus, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia,Iran, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK and USA.
ManSys users find themselves able to:
- Take on substantial increases in business without additional staff, reducing costs and improving efficiency
- Identify and control contract risk by accurately evaluating and tracking costs and selling prices
- Monitor and improve profitability, whether by transaction, by client, by market or by product
- Be more responsive to every customer enquiry received, whether by paper, fax or email – reducing time and effort to quote & maximizing sales opportunities
- Produce smart, tailored documentation; manage Letters of Credit; control Freight Costings
- Improve customer service and win more profitable business
||Enter data once and once only
Immediate access to current and historical transactional + standing data
Eliminate errors within the team and in communication with suppliers and customers
||Fewer people can complete more work in a shorter period – and maybe go home on time!
Managers have direct access to information without interrupting staff
|Expand the business
||Electronically communicate with suppliers and prospects across the globe; integrate their data with your own in ManSys to allow you to win more business
|Pay for what you use
||Fees are charged by concurrent user and by the optional modules required, or on a pay-as-you-go basis
|Leave old systems behind
||Easy migration from legacy systems
|Reduce dependence on Excel
||Most relevant calculation listing and sorting functions are available
||Credit risk management including engaged credit
||Manage profitability by quotation, transaction, product, client, geography